Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 February 2011

New Thundercats Trailer


Above is the new trailer for the upcoming re-imagining of one of my favourite childhood cartoons, Thundercats!
I'm taking this with a pinch of salt and will give my full opinion on this reboot when the episodes start coming in later this year. But I will say this, the animation looks great (and Snarf looks cute!). Couple this with a great voice director and the fact that this series seems to be using alot of what made the original great.
That is Mumm-Ra and all the main characters are in, the Sword of Omens and other well known weapons are in and it just looks like a great cartoon. I was a massive fan of the latest He-Man series and was more than disappointed when they cancelled that show as I thought it was brilliant and actually going somewhere with the story.
Also, they have kept the Eye of Thundera/Main logo the same. And thats a fantastic plus point ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment