Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Amazing Spider-Man July 3rd 2012, does whatever a Spider can!


Yesterday we got our first look at Andrew Garfield in the full Spider-Man costume, as well as a title and release date.

Below is the full picture, which I think looks incredible. I was one of the people who wasn't sold on the costume after seeing pictures of it from afar whilst they were shooting a stunt sequence. But being able to see it in a full blown HD pic makes it look.. pardon the pun, amazing! I think it has a Scarlet Spider feel about it, and at last, we have mechanical webshooters!! I was a supporter of the organic shooters from the Raimi films, but that doesn't mean I can't love the idea of mechanical shooters. It goes along way to show just how smart Peter is.

I know I will be inline on release day... now we just need a trailer haha

No comments:

Post a Comment